Out of 45 companies in the Electrical Equipment & Multi-industry sector on Institutional Investor magazine’s 2020 All America Executive Team rankings, Ingersoll Rand has placed No. 3 in the following categories:
· Best Overall Investor Relations program
· Best Investor Relations team
· Best Overall CEO, Mike Lamach
· Best Overall in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) / SRI Metrics
· Best Overall Corporate Governance
“These rankings, plus our Institutional Investor December 2018 perception study results that showed us moving into top quartile performance from third and fourth quartile across a number of key areas, demonstrate the progress we’re making in improving investor perceptions of Ingersoll Rand – and their high regard for our investor relations program overall,” said Zac Nagle, Ingersoll Rand’s vice president, Investor Relations.
The rankings included nearly 1,700 respondents across more than 40 sectors.